OrthoAccess Orthopaedic Walk-In Clinic
OrthoAccess offers immediate assessment and treatment of sprains, strains, minor fractures, dislocations, and other sports and activity-related injuries. Conveniently located in Portland, OrthoAccess provides access to orthopaedics walk-in care. No appointment needed!
Care is provided by some of the best-regarded orthopaedic specialists in the state. Follow-up, if needed, can be easily arranged and we will be happy to take care of that for you.
OrthoAccess is a better choice than the ER. Here’s why:
- Specialized treatment — You’ll be seen by our orthopaedic specialists right away.
- No appointment needed — Skip the ER, start with the specialist, and see someone with no appointment needed. For locations and walk-in clinic hours, see below.
- Shorter wait — Why spend hours in the ER waiting room, when you could get seen right away at OrthoAccess? In many cases, you’ll have just a short wait.
- Less expensive — You’ll pay a lot less here than at the ER. OrthoAccess is an extension of Spectrum Orthopaedics, our regular orthopaedic practice. So our charges and co-pays are generally the same as for visits to a specialty doctor.
Please be advised that our busiest times are when we first open. To avoid long wait times, please consider arriving 30 minutes to an hour after we open and please have your insurance and ID ready for check-in.
PLEASE NOTE: we do not treat any of the below injuries at our walk-in clinic. We recommend you seek care at an emergency department if you are suffering from any of the below injuries.
- Chest or abdominal trauma
- Rib injuries
- Head, concussion or neck trauma
- Lacerations (open wounds)
- Open fractures
33 Sewall Street
Portland, Maine 04102
|Monday||9:00 am – 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am – 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am – 5:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am – 5:00pm|
|Friday||9:00 am – 5:00pm|
Directions to OrthoAccess – Portland
From Southern Maine: Drive North on I-295 — take Exit 5 and follow signs that take you to Route 22 West. At the second light, turn left onto Congress Street/Route 22 West. At the second set of lights after that, turn left onto Sewall Street. Spectrum Orthopaedics will be on your right. Use the main entrance at 33 Sewall Street and follow the signs to the OrthoAccess clinic.
From Northern Maine: Drive South on I-295 — take Exit 5B onto Congress Street. At the second set of lights, turn left onto Sewall Street. Spectrum Orthopaedics will be on your right. Use the main entrance at 33 Sewall Street and follow the signs to the OrthoAccess clinic.